About the Book:Published: 14th February, 2016
Length: 18k words (60 pages) approx.
New job - sexy boss - fate - Art...
When Sal attends an open exam for an apprentice artist to work alongside the infamous Matthew Picard, the last thing he expects is to be the winner. But then his role is revealed and nothing is ever the same again. As he toils day and night on the unique sculpture, strange sensations begin to affect both him and the watching master artist.
Matthew Picard thought he was through with men and love. What he wanted was for Sal to help him create one final monstrous masterpiece - The Trap.
But as he observes his young apprentice, his focus shifts, and so do the very walls of the gallery.
Is it the beauty of art, or something more magical at work?
As the sculpture is created, a power is unlocked.
Can love save them, or will they be trapped forever?
* * *
A story from Love Unlocked - a collection of seven short stories and novellas - unique LGBTQ romances inspired by the Love Lock Bridge.
The Trap by Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Writer's Lock by Victoria Milne
Locked in the Moment by Dawn Sister
The Weekend by J P Walker
The Scarlet Lock by Caraway Carter
He Melted Us by Ofelia Gränd
Chain of Secrets by Debbie McGowan
About the Author:
Claire Davis and Al Stewart are UK authors and friends. Claire spends her time grappling with facts and figures while Al is a champion of young people, cats and slippers.... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Love Unlocked
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.