Author: Hans M Hirschi
Published: 31st March, 2016
Publisher: Beaten Track
ISBN: Paperback ISBN: 978-1-78645-029-6 eBook ISBN: 978-1-78645-030-2 ASIN: B01CQBK1J0
Length: 63,000 words (approx.)
Series: The Jonathan Trilogy
About the Book:Jonathan made Dan a promise - a promise that will affect the remainder of his life. But what does he have left to live for?
When their grandson Parker and his fiancé Cody move in with him, the three of them embark on a journey to shed light on Dan's roots.
A heart-warming sequel to Jonathan's Hope, Jonathan's Promise deals with aging and the ultimate consequences of wedding vows. Are we entitled to a second shot at happiness? When is 'for worse' too much to handle?
In this trilogy:
Jonathan's Hope (Book 1)
Jonathan's Promise (Book 2)
Jonathan's Legacy (Book 3)
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.