Author: Hans M Hirschi
Published: 20th September, 2018
Publisher: Beaten Track
ISBN: Paperback: 978-1-78645-274-0 eBook: 978-1-78645-275-7
Length: 1,150 words (approx.) (18 images)
Genre: Children's Fiction, Fantasy,
Series: Valerius and Evander
Beaten Track Shop:
- Amazon (commissions earned)
- Barnes and Noble
- Google Play Books
NOTE: Links open in a new window. Purchase price is dependent on retailer and format for books purchased via external links.
About the Book:Love is love and dragons are evil or are they really?
The Dragon Princess is a story about love and how it holds the power to transform even the coldest of hearts.
A classic bedtime story for children of all ages written by bestselling author Hans M Hirschi and beautifully illustrated by Finn Swan.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Anna and the Lost Zorn
- Michel - Fallen Angel of Paris
- The Vampire Who Lost Her Fangs
- Matt: More Than Words
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
- The Golden One - Blooming (Book #1)
- The Golden One - Deceit (Book #2)
- The Golden One - Reckoning (Book #3)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.