About the Book:How would you react if your first great love died? Would you get lost in the past? Or would you embrace your present and future?
When Maggie Fairway finds out Jane - her first great love - has passed away, she quickly becomes caught up in memories of their short yet passionate time together and loses sight of the present - the wonderful life she shares with her wife Jo and their children.
Can Maggie let go of the past before it irrevocably damages their relationship?
(Part of Never Too Late - a collection of nine stories featuring LGBTQIA characters over the age of fifty)
About the Author:
Jem Roche-Walker was born in Norwich and moved to the North West in order to attend Edge Hill University, studying Social Work Studies. After studying she began working in rehabilitation for patients with acquired brain injuries and has spent the last 7 years writing her first novel, 'Knights of the Sun', published 2013 (Beaten Track). She lives in Burscough with her wife and baby girl and loves spending family time with them.... Read More
Other Publications by J P Walker:
- Never Too Late
- Goodbye, Hello
- Love Unlocked
- The Weekend
- Roller Coaster
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- A Friend for Christmas
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Knights of the Sun (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.