About the Book:This is a short story about Clara - best be described as "a Clara" - who one day discovers a tall, elegantly dressed, and thus completely misplaced mystery woman in the local cemetery, standing over a grave that is never visited by anyone. Clara knows because the son of the couple buried there was Clara's best and only friend in childhood.
Will curiosity get the better of Clara that day?
(Part of Never Too Late - a collection of nine stories featuring LGBTQIA characters over the age of fifty)
Proceeds will be donated to GATE - 'an international organization working on gender identity, sex characteristics and, more broadly, on bodily diversity issues.'
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
- The Golden One - Blooming (Book #1)
- The Golden One - Deceit (Book #2)
- The Golden One - Reckoning (Book #3)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.