About the Book:When journalist Hunter MacIntyre is diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's, he realizes that his life is about to change, not to mention that he's been handed a certain death sentence.
Alzheimer's is a disease affecting the patient's loved ones as much, if not more, than the patient themselves. In Hunter's case, that's his partner Ethan and their five-year-old daughter Amy. How will they react to, and deal with, Hunter's changing behavior, his memory lapses, and the consequences for their everyday lives?
Disease is a story of Alzheimer's, seen through the eyes of one affected family.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- The Vampire Who Lost Her Fangs
- Matt: More Than Words
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
- The Golden One - Blooming (Book #1)
- The Golden One - Deceit (Book #2)
- The Golden One - Reckoning (Book #3)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.