Author: J P Walker
Published: 20th April, 2017
Publisher: Beaten Track
ISBN: Paperback ISBN: 9781786450845
eBook ISBN: 9781786450852
Length: 884 words (approx.) (26 images)
About the Book:Illustrated by Katherine Gilmartin
Available on Kindle Unlimited
Astrid's mummy and daddy are foster carers. One day, a little boy named Seb comes to live with them. Although Astrid doesn't like Seb at first, she learns to be kind and patient with him. They become friends and go through the journey of adoption together.
This book has been written for the birth children of foster parents, to help them understand that they have a wonderful and important job to do.
You are all wonderful.
About the Author:
Jem Roche-Walker was born in Norwich and moved to the North West in order to attend Edge Hill University, studying Social Work Studies. After studying she began working in rehabilitation for patients with acquired brain injuries and has spent the last 7 years writing her first novel, 'Knights of the Sun', published 2013 (Beaten Track). She lives in Burscough with her wife and baby girl and loves spending family time with them.... Read More
Other Publications by J P Walker:
- Never Too Late
- Love Unlocked
- The Weekend
- Roller Coaster
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- A Friend for Christmas
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Knights of the Sun (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.