About the Book:Published: 7th April, 2016 (first published 2013)
Paperback published: 24th January, 2017
Length: 49,000 words (190 pages) approx.
The next twenty-four hours may be the most important in Sascha Meyer's life.
Returning with his husband Dan and their twin boys to the village of his youth to bury his mother, he'll confront more than feelings of grief and loss at her funeral.
His strained relationship with his brother Mike, who is struggling in his own marriage, and the far-reaching influence of his late parents can't be ignored any longer. While he finds his way as a husband, brother, and father, Sascha must uncover the courage to challenge the demons of his youth, while Mike must fight for his marriage.
But what of Dan's own secrets? Will they threaten to unravel the already fragile bond of Sascha's growing family?
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.