Author: Hans M Hirschi
Published: 24th August, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: Paperback ISBN: 978-1-910635-81-0 eBook ISBN: 978-1-910635-82-7 ASIN: B014JYNF9U
Length: 74,000 words (approx.)
Genre: LGBTQ+, Drama, Romance and Relationships, Adult
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
Beaten Track Shop:
- Amazon.com [Kindle Edition]
- Amazon UK [Kindle Edition]
- Amazon UK [Paperback]
- Amazon.com [Paperback]
- Smashwords [eBook - multiple formats]
NOTE: Links open in a new window. Purchase price is dependent on retailer and format for books purchased via external links.
About the Book:Raphael doesn't believe in a higher power, or in anything, for that matter. After the death of his son, his life shattered, Raphael regrets that he didn't lie about some perfect paradise, and he pushes away everything that once mattered to him - his lover, his job, his reputation as a top architect.
Then he meets Brian, a homeless, maybe hopeless kid, a street kid. When he disappears, Raphael realizes that he cannot fail another person, and he launches a full-out search.
What he finds both breaks his heart and begins to heal it. The price of saving Brian is high, maybe too high.
But Raphael is no stranger to sacrifice, and he'll risk everything to save Brian and reunite with the man Raphael now loves. The question is - how?
Like the architecture of the opera house Raphael designs, the steps to regaining his life will depend not just on careful planning, but faith, hope, and maybe just the magic of love.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Anna and the Lost Zorn
- Michel - Fallen Angel of Paris
- The Vampire Who Lost Her Fangs
- Matt: More Than Words
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
- The Golden One - Blooming (Book #1)
- The Golden One - Deceit (Book #2)
- The Golden One - Reckoning (Book #3)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.