Author: J P Walker
Published: 21st June, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-65-0 ASIN: B010419ZW8
Length: 11,500 words (approx.)
Genre: LGBTQ+, Romance and Relationships, Women's Fiction, Short Stories, Contemporary Fiction, Adult, Pure Romance - F/F, Pure Romance - Contemporary
Beaten Track Shop:
- Amazon.com [Kindle Edition]
- Amazon UK [Kindle Edition]
- Smashwords [eBook - multiple formats] $0.99
- Summer Bigger Than Others on Amazon UK [Paperback]
- Summer Bigger Than Others on Amazon.com [Paperback]
NOTE: Links open in a new window. Purchase price is dependent on retailer and format for books purchased via external links.
About the Book:Quinn is successful in business but never in romance. Always scared of rejection or abandonment, she keeps her love life simple and detached.
But during a summer work assignment, she meets the beautiful, fiery and charismatic Sarah in line for a roller coaster, and within a few days her life is turned upside down.
Quinn has to face her fears of rejection when she can't deny the chemistry they share, but will she see it through or run before she can be hurt?
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
About the Author:
Jem Roche-Walker was born in Norwich and moved to the North West in order to attend Edge Hill University, studying Social Work Studies. After studying she began working in rehabilitation for patients with acquired brain injuries and has spent the last 7 years writing her first novel, 'Knights of the Sun', published 2013 (Beaten Track). She lives in Burscough with her wife and baby girl and loves spending family time with them.... Read More
Other Publications by J P Walker:
- Never Too Late
- Goodbye, Hello
- Love Unlocked
- The Weekend
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- A Friend for Christmas
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Knights of the Sun (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.