Author: Ofelia Gränd
Published: 21st June, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-55-1 ASIN: B0103EAL1U
Length: 9,860 words (approx.)
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
About the Book:Tom has been planning for months, but in those plans he never once found himself on a spa table in Bangkok on his and Santino's one year anniversary. He doesn't do aeroplanes, doesn't like the tropical climate, and he does not do spas.
Yet there he is, without a stitch of clothing, and with a man he's never met before. He'll do his best to enjoy his day and then he'll give Santino the best anniversary imaginable, even if it means he has to be covered in chopped-up veggies on him for an entire day...
...if only it were veggies.
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
About the Author:
Ofelia Gränd lives on the southern west coast of Sweden with her husband and their three children. At the moment she's on parental leave. She could give up her glamorous life as a stay-at-home mom, and go back to her job as a teacher if she wanted to. But why not take advantage of the situation when she's living in a parental leave utopia? Enough about her being a parent, you think, and you're quite right. Ofelia is a No Poo practiser, a pescatarian who bakes her own bread and makes her... Read More
Other Publications by Ofelia Gränd:
- The Snowflake
- Seasons of Love
- Never Too Late
- Falling Through
- Love Unlocked
- He Melted Us
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Silent Woods
- From All of Us to All of You
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Buried Desires (Series)
Deadly Sugar (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.