About the Book:Publication Date: 28th May, 2015
Length: 180 pages (55,500 words)
The world we know is gone, destroyed by greed and ignorance. On a post-apocalyptic Earth, centuries into the future, few have survived the Great War. Some have taken refuge deep inside a mountain. One of them, Willem, is exiled to the surface...
Alone and struggling to survive, Willem embarks on an epic journey, making a discovery that could once again alter the future of humanity.
Willem of the Tafel is an epic tale of survival, second chances, hope and undying love.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.