Author: Alexis Woods
Published: 1st March, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-30-8 ASIN: B00SVDVH7I
Length: 13,000 words (approx.)
Series: Southern Jersey Shores
About the Book:When pharmacy manager, Aaron Lark, known to his best friends as Ace, is dumped by his latest boyfriend, he decides to step back from the dating scene. What he doesn't expect is for the blue-eyed pharmacist, Darren Goldman, to step into, and rock, his world. Bonding over beer, brownies and baseball, Ace and Darren play a game where hopefully both end up crossing home plate as winners.
* * *
WARNING: this story contains sex acts between consenting male adults.
About the Author:
Always an avid reader and colorful dreamer, it was only a matter of time before taking pen to paper, oftentimes literally. Every story I write has a song or theme, sometimes both, that emcompass them because I'm a firm believer in every song tells a story and every story has a song. I sing under my breath, tap my toes and swing my hips, much to the delight of my co-workers and friends. I freely admit that becoming a romance author is the best mid-life crisis a girl could ever have. I'm an:... Read More
Other Publications by Alexis Woods:
- Play On...
- Seasons of Love
- Seashell Voices
- Cupid's Arrows (Divine Connections #1)
- Never Too Late
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Chosen Angels (Series)
Southern Jersey Shores (Series)
- Opening Day (Southern Jersey Shores #1)
- Evading Exodus ((Southern Jersey Shores #2)
- Ultimate Summer (Southern Jersey Shores #3)
- Spin Play (Southern Jersey Shores #4)
- Cue the Music (Southern Jersey Shores #5)
- Say You Will (Southern Jersey Shores #6)
- Hustle and Hart (A Southern Jersey Shores YA Novella)
- Southern Jersey Shores: The Collection
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.