Author: Hans M Hirschi
Published: 1st December, 2014
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-909192-94-2 ASIN: B00OKZVMEY
Length: 2,275 words (approx.)
About the Book:A story from Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Imagine meeting Santa Claus for real and being granted a wish on Christmas Eve... This sweet little story will take you back to a time, not all that long ago, when life for gays was quite different from how it is today - a time when it seemed easier to believe in Santa Claus than believing it would ever be possible to build a family of one's own.
Preordering available soon.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- The Vampire Who Lost Her Fangs
- Matt: More Than Words
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- The Fallen Angels of Karnataka
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Golden One (Series)
- The Golden One - Blooming (Book #1)
- The Golden One - Deceit (Book #2)
- The Golden One - Reckoning (Book #3)
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.