Updates on our latest publications; previews; reviews and syndicated posts from respected authors.
We’re a week away from one of my favorite holidays: Halloween!
Not that there will be too many trick-or-treaters at my door this year.
Since I’ll be missing out on seeing the kids’ costumes, from the sweet to the sinister, I’ll have to content myself with spending a night in, reading. Good thing I have a long list of books (and all the candy we won’t be giving out).
Just in case you’re in need of something holiday-appropriate to take your mind off all the social distancing, we’ve got you covered. Check out these links for some of our spine-tingling books. What are you in the mood to read?
- New Release + Book Blast: The Photograph by L.E. Luttrell
- New Release: Writing Out of Earshot by Ian D. Hall
- New Release - Road to Juneau by Liam Quane
- A book and a yearly screening
- Monsters under the bed and ghosts in the attic
- Black Lives Matter - black voices, white privilege, our responsibility
- New Releases from Larry Benjamin, Sossity Chiricuzio and Sheila Kendall - 15th November 2019
- New Release: The Golden One - Reckoning by Hans M Hirschi
- August Releases: Round-up
- Recent Release: A Rising Evil by Graham West + never seen before epilogue!
- Outlaw's Legacy: Box Set now available on Kindle Unlimited
- New Release: Love on the Dancefloor by Liam Livings
- New Release: Adam Only by Roe Horvat
- Beaten Track site offline - PDF catalogue available
- New Release: Beat Surrender by Bob Stone
- New Release: The Golden One - Deceit by Hans M Hirschi
- Valentine's Day 2019 - Free stories, poetry and prose
- New Release: The Mice and The Owls by Julie Pryke
- New Release: Cold as the Clay by Stephen Osborne
- Recent Release: The Death of Poetry by Ian D. Hall
- New Release: Buried Desires 3 by Neptune Flowers, Ofelia Gränd and Amy Spector
- New Release: The Dragon Princess by Hans M Hirschi
- Recent Release: A Rising Evil by Graham West
- New Release: Seasons of Love Anthology
- Recent Release: Missing Beat by Bob Stone