Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
About the Author:Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Detailed Information:Published: 14th April, 2017
Length: 45,000 words (170 pages) approx.
Available on Kindle Unlimited
Jonathan is a spy.
Anton is Jonathan's 'keeper'.
Jonathan is a spy with a code implanted deep in his subconscious, so deeply he can't remember - anything at all.
Anton is an interrogator intent on retrieving the code, whatever the cost.
But sometimes they dream of dark tunnels and locked-up rooms, and then they both scream.
Along comes Harry, who seems to have all the answers...but who is he, and which side is he on?
For many months, Jonathan and Anton live apart from the world in a hazy, dreamlike state, only interrupted by interrogations and a healthy fear of HQ. One day, they watch a dance performance, and memories begin to unwind... A ticking clock... Betrayal... Missions... Always the scent of oranges. But with clarity, comes a return of powerful emotions...
Last Dance of The Sugar Plum is an exciting spy thriller with as many twists and turns as a maze.
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- If I Should Stumble (Tork and Adam #3)
- Lunchtime Nibbles (Volume One)
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- The Invasion of Adam (Tork and Adam #2)
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- The Invasion of Tork (Tork and Adam #1)
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology