Author: Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Published: 1st February, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-28-5 ASIN: B00SNBQGYC
About the Book:Published: 1st February, 2015
Length: 10,500 words (64 pages)
New job, new flat, new man?
Shy Mat finally gets a chance to break free from his parents and strike out on his own. But joining the local diet club, Weight Fighters, and hopping on the scales takes everything he has; does he have enough left in him to stick to his diet and act on his feelings for gorgeous Johnny who runs the group?
Flirty Johnny has staying power as far as diets are concerned, and all he wants is to win the Valentine's Challenge. But meeting Mat changes everything. Can Johnny find the staying power to battle his own demons and get what he realises he really wants - to win Mat's heart?
About the Author:
Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Nobody's Butterfly
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Lunchtime Nibbles (Series)
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.