About the Book:Published: 10th October, 2015
Length: 16,600 words (62 pages) approx.
After six years of a relationship going nowhere, Jett has moved away to start over. Maybe his new neighbour David can help distract him from the ache left by his ex's absence.
David on the other hand has a whole root cellar full of lovers. He doesn't need another one. And no matter what treats Jett offers, David knows nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
*** Includes special link for BONUS Hidden Chapter short story.***
NOTE: story contains sex acts between male adults, kidnapping and imprisonment and forced starvation.
About the Author:
Ofelia Gränd lives on the southern west coast of Sweden with her husband and their three children. At the moment she's on parental leave. She could give up her glamorous life as a stay-at-home mom, and go back to her job as a teacher if she wanted to. But why not take advantage of the situation when she's living in a parental leave utopia? Enough about her being a parent, you think, and you're quite right. Ofelia is a No Poo practiser, a pescatarian who bakes her own bread and makes her... Read More
Other Publications by Ofelia Gränd:
- The Snowflake
- Seasons of Love
- Never Too Late
- Falling Through
- Love Unlocked
- He Melted Us
- Dazzle Me
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Silent Woods
- From All of Us to All of You
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Buried Desires (Series)
Deadly Sugar (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.