About the Book:Once upon a time, a merboy spied a human child. The merboy, who longed to walk the sandy shore, spent his days watching the human boy grow to become a man who loved the sea. A man he's admired from afar. The one he wishes he could be.
But how can a merman express his greatest wish when he has no voice with which to speak?
Part of Seasons of Love Anthology.
About the Author:
Always an avid reader and colorful dreamer, it was only a matter of time before taking pen to paper, oftentimes literally. Every story I write has a song or theme, sometimes both, that emcompass them because I'm a firm believer in every song tells a story and every story has a song. I sing under my breath, tap my toes and swing my hips, much to the delight of my co-workers and friends. I freely admit that becoming a romance author is the best mid-life crisis a girl could ever have. I'm an:... Read More
Other Publications by Alexis Woods:
- Play On...
- Seasons of Love
- Cupid's Arrows (Divine Connections #1)
- Never Too Late
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Chosen Angels (Series)
Southern Jersey Shores (Series)
- Opening Day (Southern Jersey Shores #1)
- Evading Exodus ((Southern Jersey Shores #2)
- Ultimate Summer (Southern Jersey Shores #3)
- Spin Play (Southern Jersey Shores #4)
- Cue the Music (Southern Jersey Shores #5)
- Say You Will (Southern Jersey Shores #6)
- Hustle and Hart (A Southern Jersey Shores YA Novella)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.