About the Book:Published: 1st December, 2017
Length: 20,000 words (approx.)
Cobweb ghosts are inconvenient - especially grumpy ones with bad breath. Don't they know silence is golden?
Johnny Strong is the expert; he hasn't spoken in two years. Not one word to anyone except the ghost. The main purpose of life is to avoid people and being noticed. Friends? He doesn't need them; and certainly nobody wants him despite what the ghost says.
Until a new boy appears - Finn Lyons, teenage wizard. He eats frogs, concocts potions, and is always hungry. Not only does Finn stand up for Johnny; he actively seeks his company and soon becomes part of life.
First love; family and words; a heady mix to go in the potion but how will it all turn out?
Hubble bubble; Johnny Strong's in trouble! Silence is not always golden in this sweet, zany story of the purest magic at Christmas.
About the Author:
Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.