Author: Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Published: 14th April, 2017
Publisher: Beaten Track
ISBN: eBook ISBN: 978 1 78645 131 6
Length: 45,000 words (approx.)
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
About the Book:Currently Unavailable
Jonathan is a spy.
Anton is Jonathan's 'keeper'.
Jonathan is a spy with a code implanted deep in his subconscious, so deeply he can't remember - anything at all.
Anton is an interrogator intent on retrieving the code, whatever the cost.
But sometimes they dream of dark tunnels and locked-up rooms, and then they both scream.
Along comes Harry, who seems to have all the answers...but who is he, and which side is he on?
For many months, Jonathan and Anton live apart from the world in a hazy, dreamlike state, only interrupted by interrogations and a healthy fear of HQ. One day, they watch a dance performance, and memories begin to unwind... A ticking clock... Betrayal... Missions... Always the scent of oranges. But with clarity, comes a return of powerful emotions...
Last Dance of The Sugar Plum is an exciting spy thriller with as many twists and turns as a maze.
About the Author:
Claire Davis and Al Stewart are UK authors and friends. Claire spends her time grappling with facts and figures while Al is a champion of young people, cats and slippers.... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- The Invasion of Tork: The Complete Collection
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.