Author: Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Published: 1st December, 2016
Publisher: Beaten Track
ISBN: eBook: 9781786450913
Length: 33,700 words (approx.)
Series: Tork and Adam
About the Book:Book three in the Tork and Adam series
Love is sure and timeless and forever. It whispers over the morning coffee and the last thought before sleep. Love is beyond hope, and cruel as life.
Kaz has been in the UK for almost a year, but the days pass by in an endless round of alcohol and nothingness. He has a story but no words good or bad enough to tell it, until one day, he is assigned a new peer mentor who asks him to help train a sponsored running team. Something that was stretched as old parchment breaks inside, and memories begin to re-surface.
Zack is overjoyed when his friend Adam asks him to be part of the sponsored run team trying to make money for the local homeless shelter. All day he makes cakes to lighten people's load, but something is missing from his life. Then he meets the boy with eyes like the desert, and with every step he runs, Zack's light burns away the darkness in Kaz's heart.
As the race heats gets nearer, Tork, Adam, Zack and Jo realise that under Kaz's careful programme, they have a chance to qualify and set right some of the wrongs of this world.
This book features the characters Tork and Adam from The Invasion of Tork and The Invasion of Adam.
About the Author:
Claire Davis and Al Stewart are UK authors and friends. Claire spends her time grappling with facts and figures while Al is a champion of young people, cats and slippers.... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- The Invasion of Tork: The Complete Collection
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.