About the Book:Published: 7th April, 2016 (first published 2014)
Length: 94,000 words (296 pages) approx.
In an isolated mountain town in Norway, Haakon dreams of traveling the world, pursuing adventure, seeing great places, finding love. His very first trip to London with friends from university offers much promise, yet soon after tragedy strikes.
Still young, and mourning the loss of his lover, Haakon is not ready to give up on his dream, so when a rich Englishman offers him the chance to join him on a tour of the world, Haakon takes it, daring to believe that his dream is finally coming true...but at what price?
The Fallen Angels of Karnataka is a novel filled with adventure, life's hard-learned lessons, loss, despicable evil, and finally, love and redemption.
About the Author:
Hans M Hirschi has been writing stories since childhood. As an adult, the demands of corporate life put an end to his fiction for more than twenty years. A global executive in training, he has traveled the world and published several non-fiction titles as well as four well-received novels. The birth of his son provided him with the opportunity to rekindle his love of creative writing, where he expresses his deep passion for a better world through love and tolerance. Hans lives with his husband... Read More
Other Publications by Hans M Hirschi:
- Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm
- Never Too Late
- Last Winter's Snow
- Common Sense - In Business & Life
- Shorts - Stories from Beneath the Rainbow
- Family Ties
- Ross Deere: Handy Man
- Spanish Bay
- The Opera House
- Willem of the Tafel
- A Christmas Tale
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
The Jonathan Trilogy (Series)
Valerius and Evander (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.