Author: Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Published: 1st December, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-78645-001-2 ASIN: B018IG6768
Series: Tork and Adam
About the Book:Published: 1st December, 2015
Length: 18,800 words (90 pages) approx.
College life, fun nights out, guys everywhere - Adam thought his life was perfect...
Until he met Tork.
Green-haired Tork creates origami models and reads Dickens. He lives in supported housing, and he is absolutely not impressed by money.
Adam and Tork come from opposite worlds, but even as Adam fights it, the attraction stays strong.
Will Tork win the battle to understand his past and be well? Is there another Adam beneath that polished surface? Can they overcome their differences, and will there be dancing at midnight?
Find out what happens in a year of Adam, Tork, and Dickens the cat.
Sequel to The Invasion of Tork but can be read as a stand-alone. Available for FREE in December 2015.
About the Author:
Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Nobody's Butterfly
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Lunchtime Nibbles (Series)
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.