Author: Jonathan Penn
Published: 21st June, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-58-2 ASIN: B010361G1W
Length: 12,400 words (approx.)
Genre: LGBTQ+, Romance and Relationships, Short Stories, Contemporary Fiction, Adult, Pure Romance - M/M, Pure Romance - Contemporary, Slice of Life
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
Beaten Track Shop:
- Amazon.com [Kindle Edition]
- Amazon UK [Kindle Edition]
- Smashwords [eBook - multiple formats] $0.99
- Summer Bigger Than Others on Amazon UK [Paperback]
- Summer Bigger Than Others on Amazon.com [Paperback]
NOTE: Links open in a new window. Purchase price is dependent on retailer and format for books purchased via external links.
About the Book:Paul and Asher have been together for fifteen years. They're still in love, but each is beginning to have doubts about what their future holds. Paul comes up with the brilliant idea that a week in Hawaii is the sure-fire way to reignite their dwindling spark. He's mapped out every last detail of their romantic tropical getaway. Now, if only the universe would stop screwing with his plans...
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
About the Author:
Jonathan has lived most of his fifty-some years in North Carolina. After college, he worked as a stage manager and lighting designer, then put in a number of years with his family's bakery. This was followed by two decades in the software industry as a technical support specialist, consultant, and trainer/road warrior. Since then, there've been excursions into the realms of tailor, nursing assistant, and medication technician. All these experiences have contributed to who he is and what he... Read More
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.