About the Author:Ofelia Gränd lives on the southern west coast of Sweden with her husband and their three children. At the moment she's on parental leave. She could give up her glamorous life as a stay-at-home mom, and go back to her job as a teacher if she wanted to. But why not take advantage of the situation when she's living in a parental leave utopia? Enough about her being a parent, you think, and you're quite right. Ofelia is a No Poo practiser, a pescatarian who bakes her own bread and makes her... Read More
Detailed Information:Tom has been planning for months, but in those plans he never once found himself on a spa table in Bangkok on his and Santino's one year anniversary. He doesn't do aeroplanes, doesn't like the tropical climate, and he does not do spas.
Yet there he is, without a stitch of clothing, and with a man he's never met before. He'll do his best to enjoy his day and then he'll give Santino the best anniversary imaginable, even if it means he has to be covered in chopped-up veggies on him for an entire day...
...if only it were veggies.
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
Other Publications by Ofelia Gränd:
- Once in the Underworld (Nortown #4)
- Just Words (Nortown #4.5)
- The Deadly Sugar Collection
- Buried Desires 2
- Deadly Lies (Deadly Sugar #2)
- Happy Endings (Nortown #3.5)
- Once in May (Nortown #3)
- Falling Through
- Once in a Forest (Nortown #2)
- The Empty Egg (Nortown #2.5)
- Love Unlocked
- He Melted Us
- Once in a Snowstorm (Nortown #1)
- Buried Desires
- Deadly Sugar (Deadly Sugar #1)
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Silent Woods
- From All of Us to All of You
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology