Ribbons and Frills
About the Author:Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Detailed Information:Ribbons and Frills costume sewing factory has always been about creating dreams, but when the owner asks his very upper-class son to take over, sparks fly, and not just from the sewing machines. The last time manager Gary Shaw saw Ashley Turner-Hoff was a year ago, when he left Gary standing on the beach with a broken heart and sand in his underwear.
Ashley Turner-Hoff has a plan to save the factory which involves one famous mannequin and a fashion show in London.
Can Gary forgive Ashley and give him a second chance? Can Ribbons and Frills really compete against top fashion designers, and do Gary's dreams of being on stage finally come true?
Find out in this summer story of sequins, sand, and surprises!
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- If I Should Stumble (Tork and Adam #3)
- Lunchtime Nibbles (Volume One)
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- The Invasion of Adam (Tork and Adam #2)
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- The Invasion of Tork (Tork and Adam #1)
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology