Author: Alexis Woods
Published: 21st June, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-45-2 ASIN: B010419VR2
Length: 11,470 words (approx.)
Series: Southern Jersey Shores
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
About the Book:When Brett gets tagged by a flying disc, launched from the hands of ultimate frisbee player Sean, he doesn't expect the mutual attraction to hit just as hard and fast. Sometimes all it takes is a single day to jumpstart an ultimate summer.
Ultimate Summer is a stand-alone short story in the Southern Jersey Shores Series.
Part of "Summer Bigger Than Others - A Summer Anthology" from Beaten Track Publishing.
About the Author:
Always an avid reader and colorful dreamer, it was only a matter of time before taking pen to paper, oftentimes literally. Every story I write has a song or theme, sometimes both, that emcompass them because I'm a firm believer in every song tells a story and every story has a song. I sing under my breath, tap my toes and swing my hips, much to the delight of my co-workers and friends. I freely admit that becoming a romance author is the best mid-life crisis a girl could ever have. I'm an:... Read More
Other Publications by Alexis Woods:
- Play On...
- Seasons of Love
- Seashell Voices
- Cupid's Arrows (Divine Connections #1)
- Never Too Late
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Chosen Angels (Series)
Southern Jersey Shores (Series)
- Opening Day (Southern Jersey Shores #1)
- Evading Exodus ((Southern Jersey Shores #2)
- Ultimate Summer (Southern Jersey Shores #3)
- Spin Play (Southern Jersey Shores #4)
- Cue the Music (Southern Jersey Shores #5)
- Say You Will (Southern Jersey Shores #6)
- Hustle and Hart (A Southern Jersey Shores YA Novella)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.