Author: Ofelia Gränd
Published: 21st February, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-29-2 ASIN: B00SU9NOQK
Length: 19,000 words (approx.)
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
About the Book:Daniel is married to an amazing man—a nature-loving man—and when that man suggests the family goes camping Daniel can’t say no. But even before they’ve left their home Daniel has a feeling that something is wrong.
He almost succeeds in convincing himself everything is as it should be, but then their five-year-old son, Axel, goes missing.
A search party arrives, and the two fathers encounter something far more sinister than either could ever have dreamed of. Will they find their son before it’s too late?
About the Author:
Ofelia Gränd lives on the southern west coast of Sweden with her husband and their three children. At the moment she's on parental leave. She could give up her glamorous life as a stay-at-home mom, and go back to her job as a teacher if she wanted to. But why not take advantage of the situation when she's living in a parental leave utopia? Enough about her being a parent, you think, and you're quite right. Ofelia is a No Poo practiser, a pescatarian who bakes her own bread and makes her... Read More
Other Publications by Ofelia Gränd:
- The Snowflake
- Seasons of Love
- Never Too Late
- Falling Through
- Love Unlocked
- He Melted Us
- Dazzle Me
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- From All of Us to All of You
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Buried Desires (Series)
Deadly Sugar (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.