Author: Claire Davis and Al Stewart
Published: 1st February, 2015
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-28-5 ASIN: B00SNBQGYC
Length: 10,500 words (approx.)
ADVISORY: This book contains mature content and is intended for adult readers.
About the Book:Currently Unavailable
New job, new flat, new man?
Shy Mat finally gets a chance to break free from his parents and strike out on his own. But joining the local diet club, Weight Fighters, and hopping on the scales takes everything he has; does he have enough left in him to stick to his diet and act on his feelings for gorgeous Johnny who runs the group?
Flirty Johnny has staying power as far as diets are concerned, and all he wants is to win the Valentine's Challenge. But meeting Mat changes everything. Can Johnny find the staying power to battle his own demons and get what he realises he really wants - to win Mat's heart?
About the Author:
Claire Davis and Al Stewart are UK authors and friends. Claire spends her time grappling with facts and figures while Al is a champion of young people, cats and slippers.... Read More
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- The Invasion of Tork: The Complete Collection
- Oskar Blows a Gasket
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Tork and Adam (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such as Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- As an Amazon Associate, Beaten Track earns from qualifying purchases.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.