Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
About the Author:Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Detailed Information:Published: 1st February, 2015
Length: 10,500 words (64 pages)
New job, new flat, new man?
Shy Mat finally gets a chance to break free from his parents and strike out on his own. But joining the local diet club, Weight Fighters, and hopping on the scales takes everything he has; does he have enough left in him to stick to his diet and act on his feelings for gorgeous Johnny who runs the group?
Flirty Johnny has staying power as far as diets are concerned, and all he wants is to win the Valentine's Challenge. But meeting Mat changes everything. Can Johnny find the staying power to battle his own demons and get what he realises he really wants - to win Mat's heart?
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- If I Should Stumble (Tork and Adam #3)
- Lunchtime Nibbles (Volume One)
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- The Invasion of Adam (Tork and Adam #2)
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Coming Up
- The Invasion of Tork (Tork and Adam #1)
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology