Author: Alexis Woods
Published: 1st December, 2014
Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing
ISBN: ISBN: 978-1-910635-13-1 ASIN: B00PSOC91Q
Series: Chosen Angels
About the Book:A story from Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Eight nights to fall in love.
Ari has a mission: meet and fall in love with a man chosen for him by God. The catch: he only has eight nights to do complete it - the eight nights of Chanukah.
Gabriel has a test of faith. Reaching out to a young man, he finds himself confronted with the unbelievable. Believe, and the Festival of Lights may herald a miracle.
About the Author:
Always an avid reader and colorful dreamer, it was only a matter of time before taking pen to paper, oftentimes literally. Every story I write has a song or theme, sometimes both, that emcompass them because I'm a firm believer in every song tells a story and every story has a song. I sing under my breath, tap my toes and swing my hips, much to the delight of my co-workers and friends. I freely admit that becoming a romance author is the best mid-life crisis a girl could ever have. I'm an:... Read More
Other Publications by Alexis Woods:
- Cupid's Arrows (Divine Connections #1)
- Never Too Late
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Chosen Angels (Series)
Southern Jersey Shores (Series)
Search / Browse
- Our publications can be purchased through the Beaten Track Shop, or via third-party vendors, such Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, GooglePlay, etc.
- You will find the purchase links in the full listing for each publication.