The Invasion of Tork (Tork and Adam #1)
About the Author:Al Stewart and Claire Davis write about people who are not perfect. Claire embraces the dark side, and Al the good side of the force. Their work is there for a fusion of both, mixed often with kink and humour. Al Stewart on Goodreads Claire Davis on Goodreads... Read More
Detailed Information:FREE FOR DECEMBER 2015, TO LAUNCH The Invasion of Adam!
A story from Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
Adam is cool, intelligent and drop-dead gorgeous - all the guys tell him so! When he is forced to start voluntary work at the local homeless shelter, all he worries about is keeping the clients well away from him and finishing the placement as soon as possible. Until he meets Tork.
Tork is clever and funny. He makes origami models and reads Dickens. Tork has green hair and makes Adam's heart race with longing. But Tork is homeless and not at all impressed with Adam's attitude.
Can Adam see past his fear and arrogance? Can Tork give Adam a chance?
Can two such different men turn the world upside down and find out what really matters? Read to find out their story.
Content Warning: the story includes reference to and description of self-harming.
Other Publications by Claire Davis and Al Stewart:
- Last Dance of The Sugar Plum
- Take A Chance Anthology: A Collection of Gay Romance for New Adults
- If I Should Stumble (Tork and Adam #3)
- Lunchtime Nibbles (Volume One)
- Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace!
- Love Unlocked
- The Trap
- The Invasion of Adam (Tork and Adam #2)
- Ribbons and Frills
- Summer Bigger Than Others
- Eight Inches to make Johnny Smile
- Coming Up
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology