And The Walls Came Tumbling Down
About the Author:I am an author, publisher and a social scientist. My academic specialism is gender and sexual politics and identity, so you can expect this to crop up now and then in my writing too! Not in an "in your face" kind of way - subtlety wins hearts and minds. I write character-based/driven fiction - mostly general/contemporary, some (M/M & F/M) romance and a bit of sci-fi fantasy (light). Basically, I write about life. I've written a few stand alone novels and short stories, but my main work is... Read More
Detailed Information:Jack Davies led an unremarkable life, serving fast food in a nondescript seaside town by day and playing computer games by night. Unremarkable that is, until Professor Jericho ordered a sausage and a cup of tea.
After discovering he has the ability to move through time and space, Jack embarks on a journey to repair a tear in the fabric of reality, with only his high school stalker, a television news crew and a crossword puzzle for help.
With every moment of indecision, the problem gets more complex.
And Jack never could make up his mind.
Other Publications by Debbie McGowan:
- Coming Up
- Checking Him Out For the Holidays
- Red Hot Christmas
- A Midnight Clear
- Boughs of Evergreen: A Holiday Anthology
- Crying in the Rain
- Sugar and Sawdust
- Checking Him Out
- Breaking Waves
- In The Stars Part II: Cancer-Sagittarius (HBTC #5)
- In The Stars Part I: Capricorn-Gemini (HBTC #4)
- Double Six
- First Christmas
- The Harder They Fall (HBTC #3)
- Beginnings (HBTC novella)
- No Time Like The Present (HBTC #2)
- Hiding Behind The Couch (HBTC #1)
- No Dice
- Time to Go (in Story Salon Big Book of Stories)