- It's Like This, plus meet Magical Tragical Edward and Arthur Magennis: new releases, apologies, hopeful promises...
- Let's Talk About Sex - A Roundtable
- Lambda Literary Award Finalist - Unbroken by Larry Benjamin
- Unbroken - a novel from Larry Benjamin
- Hiding Behind The Couch Video Trailer
- Damaged Angels paperback? Don't mind if we do!
- Matt on a Bike, plus website update - a bit of spit and polish
- Book Signings: The Scorned Wife; The Harder They Fall
- Next Big Thing Blog Hop (repost from Goodreads)
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Kindle? Here's some we made earlier...
- Crush UK, One Act Plays For Boys and more to follow...
- A Quick Update...
- As promised: Review of What Binds Us by Larry Benjamin
- Writing, Reading - What Binds Us? An Interim Review
- Editor or censor: two hats, one job? Updates and Additions
- An old game of two halves - Previews and Latest Additions
- Amazon Breatkthrough Novel Award
- Meeting the need to read
- Back on the Beaten Track...
- NaNoWriMo #07: a message from deep in NaNoLand
- NaNoWriMo #06: Back Up, Back Up, Tell me what you're gonna do now!
- NaNoWriMo #05: time to fatten the word count
- NaNoWriMo #04: Calendars for your Desktop Wallpaper
- NaNoWriMo #03: to plot... or not
- NaNoWriMo #02: what has it ever done for us?
Beaten Track Publishing Blog
Updates on our latest publications; guidance and advice on self-publishing, previews; reviews and syndicated posts from respected authors.
His first novel, What Binds Us... I just can't put it down! I've got books to edit, whole courses of study to plan, but that damned novel keeps getting in the way.
I passed the halfway mark this morning and the realisation was devastating. I don't want the story to end: if it were the twice the length of War and Peace, I'd gladly keep on reading and reading. I know the characters so well by now that they are as real to me as my own creations; they are real people. I can almost see them in my mind's eye and I'm as surprised as they are themselves when they discover each other.
And it makes me question how I have the audacity to call myself an author, but it also reminds me why I am, why we all are:
Larry Benjamin I salute you. You are fabulous!