- Old and New Experiences Help Youths Coming Out - a Boughs of Evergreen added extra brought to you by Amelia Mann
- Hans Hirschi - Boughs of Evergreen, his story and The Trevor Project
- Boughs of Evergreen: a holiday anthology with a difference
- Rainbow Book Awards 2014 finalists: Unbroken and It's Like This
- Tim on Broadway and Between the Tides - two new releases PLUS a Giveaway!
- Pinkeens to Diddies - Interview with author David R. McCabe
- It's Like This, plus meet Magical Tragical Edward and Arthur Magennis: new releases, apologies, hopeful promises...
- Let's Talk About Sex - A Roundtable
- Lambda Literary Award Finalist - Unbroken by Larry Benjamin
- Unbroken - a novel from Larry Benjamin
- Hiding Behind The Couch Video Trailer
- Damaged Angels paperback? Don't mind if we do!
- Matt on a Bike, plus website update - a bit of spit and polish
- Book Signings: The Scorned Wife; The Harder They Fall
- Next Big Thing Blog Hop (repost from Goodreads)
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Kindle? Here's some we made earlier...
- Crush UK, One Act Plays For Boys and more to follow...
- A Quick Update...
- As promised: Review of What Binds Us by Larry Benjamin
- Writing, Reading - What Binds Us? An Interim Review
- Editor or censor: two hats, one job? Updates and Additions
- An old game of two halves - Previews and Latest Additions
- Amazon Breatkthrough Novel Award
- Meeting the need to read
- Back on the Beaten Track...
Beaten Track Publishing Blog
Updates on our latest publications; guidance and advice on self-publishing, previews; reviews and syndicated posts from respected authors.
The title pretty much says it all. Matt's in his mid-twenties and returned last year from cycling solo around the world - an even more incredible feat considering that when he left he just about knew how to fix a puncture!
Matt's book's available in both paperback and ebook editions (currently on Kindle only, but elsewhere soon) and it's already receiving lots of press and some great five star reviews.
Matthew Blake's author page: beatentrackpublishing.com/matthewblake
Matthew Blake's website:worldwidebikeride.com
As for the website...
You'll still find pretty much all of the same stuff on there, other than the samples and free reads, which I will sort out in due course.
Please have a look around - if you find that something isn't working as it should, please do let me know!
We've got a few books coming out soon, so please call again soon.